successful candidate will identify potential customers and provide support and
knowledge of the company’s agronomic products. He/she Must have at least
1-year sales experience in the agronomy field.
- Responding to queries, handling inbound sales calls.
- Attract new customers.
- Facilitate product demos.
- Approach potential customers.
- Respond to customer queries about products.
- Compile and report back customer needs and worries.
- Diploma in Agriculture.
- At least 1-year experience in the agronomy field.
- Flexible and adaptable to new locations.
- Must be willing to travel/relocate.
- Must be well conversant with the Kitale region.
- Self-motivated person able to work without close supervision.
- Can ride a motorcycle.
- BSc. Agriculture - Crop Protection is an added advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 30,000 - 40,000/= (Approx. 300 - 400 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Location: Kitale, Kenya.
Deadline: 24th September 2020.
to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of
applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks
your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean
you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job
board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***