• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum of three years full-time professional news or social media experience including one year anchoring experience preferred.
• Highly effective on-air performance, excellent content judgment, and extensive knowledge of local and national current events and history, newsmakers, and issues are required.
• Should have excellent critical news writing and copy-editing ability for all platforms especially social media.
• Ability to work independently and to edit on non-linear systems i.e. Adobe Premier or Final Cut.
• Extensive Knowledge on any following fields including politics, economy, celebrities, or technology.
• Ability to conduct probing, in-depth and engaging interviews and enhances stories by providing insight and perspective.
• Ability to think quickly and respond appropriately in high pressure situations.
• YouTube experience is a plus
• 2-3 work samples will be needed with your CV