1.1 Job Title :Application Support Specialist
1.2 Division/Branch:Company Holdings Ltd
1.3 Department:IT Department
1.5 Reports to:Applications Manager
1.6 Job Supervises: None
2.0 Job Purpose:
To provide Tier-1 IT support to the company end-users on usage of the core business applications including the ERP Platform, DMS, CRM and other critical business applications.
3.0 Key Responsibilities:
• Execute user account management tsks within the application set-ups as instructed by the Applications Manager.
• Execute first-line Manage the Service Desk support to the business users on all areas of business applications usage.
• Ensure all application support issues and cases are logged in, prioritized, and resolved on timely basis.
• Assist in Configuring, Maintaining, Repairing and Upgrading IT Infrastructure supporting the Core Business Applications.
• Assist in Installing, Updating, and Troubleshooting operating systems and other software, as well as end-user computing hardware within the Company Network.
• Assist in Configuring, Testing, Installing and Connecting new computers on the Company LAN.
• Assist the Applications Manager in supporting the business on ensuring timely extraction of any reports that may be required by the business.
• Assist in troubleshooting network problems on the Company LAN
• Assist in Training and orienting staff on use of hardware and software.
• Assist the Applications Manage and Group IT Manager in periodically evaluating and align the core applications usage within the business with the approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Assist in performing application and database optimization tasks as required by the Applications Manager.
• Execute any other IT Application Support tasks as may be instructed.
4.0 Academic and Professional Qualification
• Diploma in IT, or related field
• Entry Level IT Certifications, ICDL, CompTIA A+ Certification, or similar
o Minimum 2 years experience in Computer Hardware and Software Systems Support Maintenance.
7.0 Knowledge and Skills
• Proven Ability to troubleshoot various hardware and software application problems and implement necessary solutions.
• Ability to analyze application support issues and determine resolutions based on business needs.
• Ability to support a variety of PC’s, Laptops, Printers, and other Hardware and Software.
• Ability to prioritize IT issues/problems for efficient end-user support.
• Ability to research and document solutions to various hardware and software problems.
• Ability to work well and share technical knowledge with other IT Associates.
• Interest and Ability to learn new skills to keep abreast of new technologies.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Good customer service skills