The purpose of this role is to assist in the company construction supervision across Kenya and sometime across the countries, with full involvement in projects and great cooperation with the contractors and consultants involved in the construction to ensure high quality construction with cost effective construction output.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Africa Healthcare Network (AHN) is building the first dialysis chain across East Africa, providing high-quality, life-saving dialysis at an affordable cost to both the local patient population and patients from neighboring countries, which do not have centers of their own. AHN brings world-class technical expertise combined with developing world practical operating experience to a region in dire need of quality dialysis treatment. In North America, over 97% of patients requiring treatment for kidney disease receive care; in East Africa, less than 5% receive care. AHN's goal is to increase access to high quality care at a lower cost to patients, delivered through a sustainable business model. AHN is currently operating in Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya and will be expanding to West Africa.
REPORTS TO: CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
LOCATION: CORPORATE OFFICE - KENYA
• Insuring Quality construction is adhered as per company standards.
• Supervising and overseeing construction of new centers and repairs in the old centers
• Preparing preliminary drawings if needed.
• Preparing the Bills of Quantity when needed or review the bills shared, giving out comments / Inputs.
• Inspecting and making follow up on the construction works at the region and sometimes assisting across the region.
• Travelling in Kenya and sometimes out of Kenya for construction inspection.
• Cooperating with the Bio Medical team on the construction as it involves both teams.
• To be able to work and review the Mechanical and Electrical drawings.
• Reviewing the measurement sheets claimed and sending them out for approval.
• Tracking all the payments done to the projects, inclusive of all addition works for path forward.
• Making sure all the addition works/ construction changes are well approved.
• Making sure all the fixes are done and with great quality according to the audit team reports and responding back to the team.
• Any other assigned work.
Supervisory Responsibilities (Direct Reports):
• Bachelor’s degree In Quantity Survey, Construction Management, or related field and at least three-year experience in a similar role.
• Ability to travel for project inspection and supervision.
• Attention to detail pre and post inspection.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision, sometimes handling more than one project at once.
• Able to handle project from preliminary design stage to final project output etc.
• Passion for AHN’s Mission
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements of this position should send their CV and Copies of their Academic Certificates via "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured