Position: Barber Parlour Manager -Lady (FOR LEADING BARBER PARLOUR OUTLETS)
Employer: A LEADING BARBER PARLOUR MAINLY SERVING MALE CLIENTS AND PROVIDES PEDICURE, MANICURE AND MASSAGE SERVICES
Ref No: SGK-BPM_LADY-03-2021
Industry: BEAUTY SECTOR
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Minimum of KCSE level of education.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in managing a similar enterprise.
• Hands-on experience with great customer service.
Salary: KSHS. 35,000 - 40,000 PLUS PERFORMANCE BASED INCENTIVES
• Barber parlour manager is to offer effective management to ensure quality service at all times, great customer experience as well as a happy team.
SHE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES: -
• Effectively manage the customer care and reception desk.
• Minimize customer complaints by professionally handling all clients issues effectively. Understand the use of each product used at the parlour and how long it should last.
• Manage a team of staff and effectively ensure maximum productivity of each staff.
• Understand each staff JD and scope of work including steps taken in every service rendered.
• Ensure the correct stock of clean towels are available and maintained daily and dirty ones are dispatched for cleaning with minimal delay.
• Handle any staff indiscipline within the team effectively.
• Maintain the general cleanliness of the entire parlour to the highest possible standards.
• Effectively handle all cash and ensure payments are made through Mpesa and visa only. Maintain a minimum amount of petty cash for emergencies. Produce brief daily reports to the management.
• Keep a frequent keen eye on massage service for professionalism purpose