Educational Qualification: Certified Boiler Operator
• Requirements for the Boiler Operator Job
• A diploma in Mechanical engineering with not less that three years of practical experience in Boiler Operation .
• Outstanding experience and expertise in maintenance and installation work on boiler and equipments.
• Strong knowledge of boilers and control systems
• Exceptional ability to perform in production environment.
• He must be certified by NITA
• Can work with minimum supervision
• Responsible personality
• Ensure standard operating procedures for boiler startup and boiler shutdown and dully followed and adhered to
• Ensure proper operation of boiler and supply of steam to process plant.
• Operation Maintenance of Boiler.
• Continuous check of boiler operations to ensure smooth and balance running of boiler parameters such a furnance draft, all air preheating systems, sight glass.
• Ensure to carryout boiler blow downs as stipulated in boiler operating manual/SOP.
• Immediately report faulty electrical/Mechanical/instrumentation systems to relevant personnel.