• Degree / Diploma in Business Management or Customer Relations course.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in management, sales or a relevant business role in a financial institution.
• Relevant training on Microfinance, Banking policies & procedures
• Computer literate -MS-Office proficient – in particular, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and CRM.
REQUIRED SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
• Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Leadership - The job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
• Business Acumen
• Strong Communication and Negotiation
• Plan and implement business strategies, plans and manage business records and financial statements.
• Management of all branch staff and their performance.
• Oversee operational functions of the branch and provide solutions to any issues
• Compile the required reports on a daily, weekly & monthly frequency.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of branch staff and other related stakeholders.
• Work with the Hr department to recruit staff members at the branch level.
• Provide mentorship, training, and direction to staff.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is being adhered to at all times.
• Meet with customers and resolve any problems or complaints.
• Ensure all customer interaction is captured in the CRM.
Risk & Cost Management
• Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
• Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of loan applications.
• Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on the company.
• Ensure all loan applications meet the minimum requirements of the company policies, procedures, and applicable legislation.
• Ensure debt collection and recovery procedures are followed to the latter in accordance with the company risk policies and procedures
Sales & Marketing Duties
• Client outreach and promotion of the company Product to achieve agreed sales targets.
• Network within communities to find and attract new business.
• Re-activation of the existing client database by telephone and SMS campaigns.
Required education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)