Key Member of Senior Management Team, tasked with the enormous task of ensuring successful ventures into new business frontiers plus assuring sustainability of the current and new revenue streams
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Our client a private outpatient clinic with presence in 3 locations, plus interest in an inpatient facility in Rongai. We are looking to expand our business to other areas while at the same time diversifying into new areas of business. We are looking to recruit a dynamic self-motivated individual to lead our business development team who will also act as the revenue assurance manager as he / she oversees the sustainability of the new business units.
Below is a summary of the position:
Job Title Business Development and Revenue Assurance Manager
Reports To Managing Director
Oversees Marketing / Accounts receivable
Job Summary Key Member of Senior Management Team, tasked with the enormous task of ensuring successful ventures into new business frontiers plus assuring sustainability of the current and new revenue streams
Vision To provide the best quality paediatric outpatient care in a friendly, safe and homely environment
Mission To be the leading paediatric clinic in the region providing holistic quality outpatient service.
Core Values Integrity; Excellent Customer Service, Teamwork, Personalized Care, Quality
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Understand organizational short term and long-term strategy and be able to implement these through proper planning and execution of concrete projects and workflows.
2. Think strategically in line with current and future business trends to ensure our business is always a step ahead of the competition. Subsequently presenting these new ideas to the management team for consideration.
3. Research and identify new business opportunities, markets, growth areas and new ways of doing business – for the growth and prosperity of the company.
4. Identify, seek out, meet and establish relationships with individuals of strategic importance to the growth of the company business.
5. Negotiate on behalf of the company and provide written proposals that form framework for contractual engagements with our business partners.
6. Understanding our customers’ needs and to be able to formulate and implement plans to meet these needs.
7. Good understanding of our products and services, with the ability to effectively advise someone about them.
8. Ensure effective and clear communication to the company staff on our products and services, ensuring that the staff are onboard and are clear on their roles and responsibilities as concerns delivery of these services or products. Similarly, to ensure adequate training and onboarding of staff when changes / new products and services are introduced.
9. Collaborate with other Departmental In-charges to ensure operational changes are implemented where needed in the case of new products or services and that the whole team is appropriately trained for the new business venture.
10. Discuss, supervise, and audit promotional activities with the marketing department ensuring that the target outcomes are achieved
11. Develop the organization’s sales and marketing strategy.
12. Constantly audit the departmental efficacies by analyzing cash flows – ensuring what is charged corresponds with what is received into the company accounts within the agreed contractual timelines with our debtors.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine & Surgery (MbChB) from a recognized institution or other health related degree
- MBA in healthcare or related field
- CPA – K or equivalent qualification
- Registration with the relevant regulatory bodies in the country
- Relevant work experience, with a minimum of two (2) years in the medical field.
- Proficiency in computer application packages.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Outgoing personality, Excellent communication skills.
- Wide knowledge of the health industry.
- Good management skills.
- Be a proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Working hours: 09h00 – 18h00 Monday to Friday
• Annual leave of 21 days per year
• Three-month probation prior confirmation
• Consolidated gross monthly salary of Ksh 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured