You’re passionate about Architecture, Engineering, Design, Branding and its impact on individuals and organizations. As a leader, you’re able to inspire your clients, teams and co-collaborators. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and able to forge a path on projects that may have vague parameters or frequently change/evolve.
Your Experience and empathy enables you to successfully work with a wide range of stakeholders from Executives and Business Leaders, to Real Estate, Technology, HR, and Corporate Communications. You’re able to lead clients through complex challenges, frame potential options, and enable them to make informed decisions.
As an excellent collaborator, you’re able to work successfully with a range of other disciplines and experts. You’re a persuasive communicator and an authority on relevant trends, research, and other examples. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, open, collaborative environment and have the ability to oversee multiple sales efforts and projects simultaneously.
• Be responsible for the strategic direction for projects and have final authority in determining the strategic approach, scope, and project deliverables
• Inspire strategy teams and effectively connects experts as needed
• Encourage teamwork and support original thinking
• Guide teams as they collect quantitative data and qualitative feedback from user research
• Develop creative design concepts that illustrate options of how client organizations can be supported through RFP's and other documentation
• Utilize communication tools and best practices that help clients to visualize and understand the tradeoffs associated with various design concept and planning scenarios
• Interface with company design studios to ensure the seamless transition of design strategy into the design implementation phase
• Direct and guide junior Marketing and Business Development Managers to ensure project success.
• Mentor, support, and direct staff to help them achieve not only client goals but sales targets
• Be the primary contact responsible for Department Marketing and Business Development activities
• Lead client conversations with conviction and expertise
• Focus on learning their business, culture and desired outcomes
• Share relevant precedents for context and inspiration
• Develop client relationships to earn status as a trusted advisor
• Ensure our deliverables answer the question or problem we’ve been asked to solve
• Be a visible and recognized leader/authority in the market and lead market business development
• Sustain ongoing client relationships, as well as grow existing and new relationships
• Use insights to position Company strategically with new business development initiatives
• Cultivate relationships with colleagues across the geographic areas to support client interests and needs
• Oversee proposal development, including scope definition, process mapping, and compensation requirements end-to-end
• Maintain relationships with clients and third party service providers alike including real estate brokers, consultants, project managers, etc.
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience and an undergraduate degree in architecture, interior design, environmental design, urban design, fine art, real estate, design strategy, organizational development, organizational psychology, social science, business, or similar fields
• A background in the design of the built environment (architecture, interior design, urban design, branding, signage etc.).
• A strong portfolio demonstrating excellent command of fundamental communication design including composition, information graphics, and persuasive writing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook), and other visual communication tools
• Fluency with digital collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams, Miro, Mural, Microsoft Teams etc.
• A level of familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, specifically), Revit, and AutoCAD to lead team members who use these programs daily