Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Altima Africa Ltd is seeking to hire a Business Development Lead who will be responsible for the execution of the firm’s business development strategy aimed at acquisition and retention of new and existing clients for their new HR solutions. He/she will drive departmental and organizational growth through managing all aspects of the sales cycle whilst ensuring set sales targets are met in line with the organizational strategy.
• Business Development- Lead the execution of the business development strategy that incorporates all aspects of the sales cycle. Generate leads from new and existing clients through direct contact, word of mouth, attending networking activities and collaboration with key industry players among others. The position holder will ensure set targets for the period are met in line with the strategy for the period.
• Market Intelligence - Generate insights from market and industry trends to ensure our offerings remain relevant, thus bringing forth ideas and insights that may necessitate implementation of new solutions for our clients based on market findings.
• Relationship Management - Manage the interaction with existing and prospective clients to improve business relationships and partnerships whilst identifying stakeholder interests, their pain points and suggesting suitable solutions with the aim of generating sales pipelines and sustainable revenue streams for the business.
• Proposal Writing and Presentation - Development of proposals tailored to meeting the clients’ unique needs and present the proposal contents to the various clients as and when required.
• Database management - Maintain an updated database of prospective clients in the various sectors to facilitate proper planning for the department.
• Driven/Drive for Results
• Sales Acumen;
• Planning and Organizing;
• Business Savvy/Commercially Aware; and
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field;
• At least five (5) years sales experience in an active role;
• Proven track record of consistently meeting set sales target;
• Experience in direct sales and or account management in various business sectors like media, advertising, technology or tourism will be an added advantage