Experience working in a call center or customer-support role
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
We at Digital Point and Marketing Agency, are looking to employ the most knowledgeable professionals to interact with our valued clients, who are looking to have their questions and concerns answered swiftly. We’re looking for a highly skilled call center representative to join Digital Point and Marketing Agency team, managing a large volume of inbound and outbound calls. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who can memorize scripts, adapt them when issues arise during a call and skilled in IT, language savvy. This person will handle a variety of important supportive tasks, providing answers, insights, and instructions. As the voice and face of Digital Marketing , the call center representative must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as be enthusiastic about helping consumers, driving their satisfaction and create repeat business.
Objectives of this role
• Handle a large volume of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Speak English, Somali, Arabic and Swahili.
• Follow communication scripts and use knowledge of the company Digital Point and Marketing Agency products and services to go off-script when necessary
• Identify customer needs, research issues, resolve complaints, and provide solutions within timely manor
• Maintain ownership of calls and chats throughout the lifecycle of a caller’s request, and including follow-ups with escalation team.
• Recommend improvements for systems and processes to boost organizational efficiency
• Memorize scripts for products and services, and refer to them during calls
• Build positive relationships by going above and beyond with customer service, ensuring that all questions, cancellations, and confirmations are handled appropriately
• Meet daily qualitative and quantitative targets for yourself and your team, and achieve all objectives for service, productivity, and quality
• Create and maintain record of daily problems and remedial actions taken, using call-center database
• Leverage data and insights gathered by the call center to recommend and influence process improvements
Required skills and qualifications
• High school degree or equivalent
• Experience working in a call center or customer-support role
• Strong active-listening and verbal-communication skills
• Proficiency in problem-solving
• Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
Preferred skills and qualifications
• Expertise in conflict resolution
• Experience in customer sales
• IT literate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.