Change Delivery Manager at Sama
Management & Business Development
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Champion change across Service Delivery, to ensure operational excellence
- Lead Service Delivery and cross functional organisational reviews and design initiatives, working in close partnership with business stakeholders.
- Leads the development of a pragmatic change approach using human-centred design principles to drive consistency around how change is managed and support the prioritisation of deployment into the business across multiple programmes
- Lead on engagement, communications and user adoption of new tools
- Lead on change related to people's roles and core skills in the organisation
- Create comprehensive project reports and graphic client presentations.
- Build credible business cases with an “outside in” perspective to identify external shifts in skills and demands and build pragmatic plans to help build Sama’s ability to adapt to these requirements.
- Assist in developing and implementing process improvements to meet business goals.
- Test and refine new operational strategies that support efficiency, scale, and best-in-class BPO processes and share learnings with key stakeholders.
- Provide high quality service strategy advice to executive leadership to effectively inform strategic planning processes.
- Develop and execute robust service delivery governance and risk frameworks to identify, manage and minimize financial, reputational and service delivery risks
- Work with other teams and departments within SAMA in order to deliver a seamless end to end client experience.
- Develop listening points in the Service Delivery customer journey, define varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Input into the continual evolution of the practice including the development of new playbooks and materials where required.
- Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the Service Delivery Customer experience by guiding teams in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations.
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience that will restructure the Service Delivery into a customer-focused establishment.
- Determine Service Delivery strategic plan to enable rapid scale evolution of work verticals and alignment of training with worker skill levels;
- Ensure the alignment of workforce plans and operating models to organisation business plans and strategy.
- Train resources in process improvement techniques.
- Monitor and evaluate service delivery processes and outcomes to ensure service delivery is efficient and cost effective and to action necessary improvements as required.
- Supporting organizational agility and increasing the overall project success rate, proven by metrics
- Initiating, creating and implementing processes around excellence in project management, performance management, change management and service delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in BPO or large scale Customer Service management.
- Substantial experience of successfully delivering change in an organisation-wide transformation program.
- Experience of delivering change in a commercial environment.
- Sound knowledge of the principles and concepts that underpin change management and can advise on a 'good practice approach' to change.
- Experience of learning about new technologies and training others.
- Experience in stakeholder management and has credibility and impact with peers and leaders; and able to gain buy-in to enable change to happen through others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (including presentation) skills
- Confident in navigating organisational complexity and ambiguity and flex to meet the changing priorities and needs of the organisation.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, and a high awareness of the project and program context and discipline. Fully competent at planning, risk management, and dependency-management.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured