Consultancy on Facilitation of Networking and Alliance Building Engagement
Consulting & Strategy
An undergraduate degree in development studies, gender and development or relevant social sciences. A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Background and purpose of the consultancy
To have a more robust networking and alliance building program, CRAWN Trust seeks to pre-qualify networking and alliance building consultants or firms to form a database of preferred experts for facilitation of forums on the same on a needs basis. Suitable firms and individual consultants on networking and alliance building are hereby invited to submit their Expression of Interest for consideration for pre-qualification. They will be qualified and experienced to deliver the services highlighted in the section below;
Duties and Responsibilities
The selected consultant/firm will be expected to:
- Facilitate through adult learning methodologies, virtual, physical and hybrid meetings on;
- Effective networking and alliance building
- Intergenerational mentorship and collaboration
- Understanding intersectionality to address inequality.
- Scenario building to inform efforts towards a gender transformative Kenya
- Facilitation through participatory approaches meetings or engagements aimed at supporting networking efforts for activists and women rights organisations- WROs
- Facilitation of women’s networks’ development and review of improvement plans and action plans and periodic review meetings to facilitate their institutional strengthening where applicable
- Development of a professional summary report
After provision of facilitation and or drafting of the documents highlighted above; the facilitator will be expected to submit;
- An activity program providing for active engagement of participants including those with various disabilities, to be shared at least one day before the meetings
- PowerPoint presentation and reading materials to guide the facilitation, to be shared at least one day before the engagements.
- Summary facilitator’s report on the forums or engagements with general observations and recommendations for action submitted within three days of the engagements.
- Consultancy activity schedule / Timeline
The duration of the consultancies will be for two to twenty working days inclusive of the days of the meetings or engagements, depending on the assignment
Qualifications/ requirements / Desired Expertise
The applicant should possess the following desired knowledge and expertise.
- An undergraduate degree in development studies, gender and development or relevant social sciences.
- A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ demonstrable work experience on women movement building or networking and alliance building.
- Good facilitation and report writing skills
Background and purpose of the consultancy
- To optimize the implementation of the leadership and governance program, CRAWN Trust seeks to have to create a pool of preferred service providers to provide facilitation services on an adhoc basis. Suitable firms and individual experts on leadership and governance are hereby invited to submit their Expression of Interest for consideration for pre-qualification. They will be qualified and experienced to deliver the services highlighted in the section below;
- The consultant/firm meeting the above requirements should submit an Expression of
Interest- EOI (three pages maximum) which should include the following:
- A capability statement or cover letter, entailing your understanding of the assignment and experience.
- An EOI entailing a budget proposal inclusive of 5% withholding tax, in consideration of modest budget available.
- An updated organization profile or Curriculum Vitae of the lead consultant(s)/firm who will undertake the work
Annexure should include:
- Contact information of two organizations that have recently and preferably in the last three years contracted the consultant to carry out a similar assignment
- Samples of past related work on leadership and governance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured