Job Family CCTV Survillance
Discipline Control room Operations
Typically Reports to General Manager
Sales Target: TBA
People: 0 direct reports
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing the control room operations manual that supports all operations, updating when required and formulating and implementing security policy and procedures.
• Acting as a focal point for security operations decision making during routine and emergency situations.
• Adhering to compliance standards and relevant laws.
• Evaluate customer needs and recommend products and services based on specific needs and interests.
• Follow each customer ticket through to completion.
• Provide Outstanding Customer Service to every customer.
• Use problem solving skills to address customer concerns and/or issues.
• Take accountability for the presentation of the services and solutions provided by the Company to prospectus customers
• Ensure sales growth fo
• Motivate colleagues to perform to their highest potential
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
• Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services
• Technical or College Degree in Information Technology, Management or related field, and/or advanced networking certifications.
• Extensive experience required in service provider networks with experience managing teams and with responsibility for completing complex deployment projects within budget and on specific timelines.
• Experience designing and/or troubleshooting network problems and providing superior customer service. Experience with popular computer and server OS platforms.
• Experience working with network monitoring systems or equivalent experience.
• Detailed understanding of IP addressing, IP routing protocols, Internet technologies and standards, Internet security issues, circuit technologies, communications engineering standards, web and network access technologies, computer office software suites.
• Networking ability including: Cisco IOS, QOS, firewalls and routers.
• Full Kenyan driving licence.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
• Good organisation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident and assertive
• Innovative mind
• Focus on results
• Able to work as part of a team and build relationships with others