Pursuant to Article 183 of the Constitution of Kenya and Sections 35 and 36 of the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, the Office of the Governor, County Government of Nyeri, wishes to recruit qualified and suitable persons to the position of County Secretary indicated below.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
B. COUNTY SECRETARY (1 POST)
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this position the person:
• Must be a Kenyan citizen.
• Must be a holder of at least a first degree in a relevant field from a University recognized in Kenya.
• Must have knowledge, experience and a distinguished career of not less than ten (10) years in administration and management.
• Must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
Terms of Service: Contract
Salary: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
• Applicants are required to indicate their County, Sub County and Ward of residence.
• County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• To meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and
Integrity, short-listed applicants are required to present clearance certificates from the following institutions during the interview:
a) Kenya Revenue Authority.
b) Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
c) Directorate of Criminal Investigation.
d) Higher Education Loans Board.
e) Credit Reference Bureau.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials and National Identity Card or Passport.
The application should be contained in an envelope indicating the position applied for on top and submitted (hand delivery or by post) to the undersigned on or before 30th September, 2022 at 5:00pm.
THE GOVERNOR’S OFFICE,
TOWNHALL, 2ND FLOOR, ALONG KENYATTA ROAD,
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NYERI.
P.O BOX 1112-10100
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured