Delivery Rider & Driver
Driver & Transport Services
Minimum KCSE certificate MUST have both driving and riding skills and experience
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Deliver various types of motor vehicle spare parts to customers well as collect packages/documents/cheques from customers as directed by your supervisor.
- Ensure orders & customers packages are delivered in good condition.
- Ensure customers sign delivery notes.
- Maintain the motorbike/vehicle in a presentable clean state.
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- To undertake any other assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Perform basic inspection of the motorbike or vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum KCSE certificate
- MUST have both driving and riding skills and experience
- Must have a valid driving license with endorsement for driving a vehicle and riding a motorcycle
- At least 2 years experience
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
- Must have good customer service skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured