• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Graphics: Creation of the graphics & creatives that are to be posted.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Analytics: Lead all analysis and reporting associated with Social Media, including weekly/monthly reviews and insight based planning sessions
• Proven ability in Lead generation and
• New Ideas: To propose innovative ideas, in order to induce creative growth strategies.
• Social Media Management: Design, build and maintain companies social media presence.
• Assist with development and the execution of paid social media strategy, inclusive of campaign objectives, KPIs, targeting/segmentation, etc. with a particular emphasis on upper funnel, general branding campaigns promoting media rich content.
• Develop an audience targeting strategy by campaign; you must have knowledge of Lookalike audiences, retargeting and how to experiment and constantly iterate to fine the right audiences by interests and demographics
• Develop the media flow chart for paid social branding campaigns; determine the length of time and spend for each campaign
• Maintain a deep understanding of current and emerging channels and network capabilities
Key Areas Include
Social media marketing: Developing distinct online campaigns to promote content by attracting high numbers of Internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Search engine optimization (SEO): Developing strategies to increase number of visitors/ clicks to company website or download links by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: Sponsored online advertising
Mobile marketing: Includes App-based, in game, WhatsApp, location-based and SMS marketing.
Affiliate marketing: Promoting content on other websites, using digital networking.
• Relevant degree or certification and equivalent practical experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to drive followership growth and engagement on social media.
• Exceptional analytical, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to operate with energy and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to adapt to a constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Social media analytics experience and a knowledge of marketing ROI calculations are both a must have
• Must be comfortable crafting strategic marketing plans and presenting them to the management and clients
Apply stating current salary and expected salary.