Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Development of brand awareness and online reputation through content management and posting on all the social media platforms. Also give feedback to all customer enquiries and recording all the feedback.
2. Identify brand ambassadors, bloggers and influencers to work with for brand awareness, photo shoot and promotions.
3. SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic through google analytics and use the data to device ways of generating more traffic.
4. Cultivation of leads and sales through Jumia and Website. Ensuring the targets of Ksh 200,000 on both sites have been met.
5. Manages the company Facebook Twitter and Instagram by ensuring daily interaction and posting of relevant marketing data
6. Managing the company website by ensuring all the photos posted are up to date and current with the products in store.
7. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
8. During holidays and special occasions, liaise with the graphic designers to come up with post to be shared by all branches to the Whatsapp groups and social media platform
9. Device ways of expanding the online sales to other countries through online sales platforms available.
10. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
11. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
12. Provide excellent customer service to all online clients and obtaining feedback on products
13. Coordinate with other online marketing platforms such as Jumia and Masoko and find ways of expanding the sales.
14. Provide customer segmentation reports and ensure follow up in order to convert sales.
15. Identify events where the company can partner in order to achieve brand awareness
16. Benchmarking results of all social media platforms together with our competitors
17. Analyze and give reports to management on return on investment for all the boasting, marketing budget used for social media
18. Handle the Pinterest account by updating with photos of products weekly
Job Requirements and Competencies
• Diploma in marketing, visual communication, Digital Marketing or equivalent
• At least 2-3 years of working experience as a digital marketer in a busy company
• Proficiency using design software e.g. Corel draw, Adobe photo shop & Adobe illustrator, MS Office Products
• Team player who can inspire and positively contribute the company culture
• Experience in Social Media/web Administration desired
• Ability to interpret data visually and accurately
• Positive attitude, team spirit and ﬂexibility
• Customer Focus
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to details
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Manage the companies digital marketing by updating and posting on all social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Pinterest on daily basis (4 posts a day on Instagram) 20%
Carry out online sales through Whatsapp and website to ensure the targets are met on a monthly basis 20%
Prepare other city walk company pages and promote them online and post photos also monitoring the engagement and sales 10%
Prepare digital marketing plan for the month and advise on ways to expand the online sales platforms 5%
Ensure that the company is on top google search 5%
Engage with customers on Whatsapp and send broadcast daily to customers 5%
Monitor and track all online platforms through the SEO and share daily/ weekly report of the traffic on the website and social media platforms. Prepare reports for customer data from the SEO and feedback received (online sales reviews) 10%
Boast posts by demographics and monitor the impact of all boasted posts. Ensure to post every 6 hours. Include light humors when posting. Prepare content for posting in advance 10%
Prepare an annual calendar in order to organize the posts 5%
Identify events where the company can partner in order to achieve brand awareness and work with influencers, bloggers, celebrities, events and media to promote the company. 10%