The Role _Overview
Digital Marketers are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends with a focus on lead generation. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
Admin is responsible for general well- being of the office premises, cleanliness, organization and Receive guests and documents.
• Work closely with the team to develop a digital Marketing Strategy
• Plan and manage our social media platforms. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Youtube.
• Understanding of email marketing services to constantly send out information to our database
• Assist in Preparing monthly newsletter
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Understanding of paid advertising. Social Media & Google Ads.
• Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Have a knack for / soft graphic design skills.
• IT Savvy
• Man the office reception desk.
• Ensure the office is clean and tidy at all times
• Receive and welcome guests
• Receive documents on behalf of the company.
• Filing and storage of documents.
• Any other reasonable duty assigned.
Experience & Personal qualities
• Recent graduate with a degree in Marketing with a minimum requirement of Second Class Honours (upper division)
• Great interpersonal skills
• Agile & willing to learn
• Good command of English with superb diction
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Team player
• Keen interest in property and real estate.