Digital Marketing Job Description:
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, Graphics,art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Digital Marketer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, Quotations and display advertising campaigns.
- Increase brand awareness
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Keep track of trends and demand in the market
- Promote company products or services to drive prospects to conversions
- Visiting new and old customers
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing,Graphic design or relevant field.
- At least two years of marketing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus