We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing executive to contribute to the planning, implementation, and optimization of online marketing duties. To be a successful Digital marketing executive, you should have extensive knowledge of marketing and technology best practices. You should be educated on how to use the internet to increase sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing PPC campaigns, monitoring reports, and ROI.
• Writing SEO copy for the website.
• Measuring the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.).
• Managing and updating social media platforms.
• Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
• Creating innovative content.
• Overseeing the company's email marketing campaigns.
Skills and Requirements:
• Degree/Diploma in marketing or communications-related
• Proven working experience of 2-3 years as an Digital marketing executive with a
• Broad experience with SEO and PPC.
• Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
• Knowledge of web analytics tools.
• Content and creative writing skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Developing and maintaining company website
• Improving the quality of all social media platforms
• Proficient in coding languages
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured