Duties for the Digital Marketing Manager include:
• Handling strategic online initiatives
• Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
• Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
• Directing the hiring of marketing and promotions staff and supervising their work
• Negotiating advertising contracts
• Working with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies
• Collaborating with finance staff to set and stay within budget
• Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
Skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
• Five or more years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
• Well-versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool
• Understands website metrics and best practices
• Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
• Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
• Good at problem-solving and communication
• Strong writing skills
Education and training requirements
A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required. Certificates in fields related to digital marketing and website development/optimization are also helpful. Google certification is a plus. Digital Marketing Managers must have extensive knowledge of the predominant digital marketing platforms. A good grasp of marketing automation and lead software is also beneficial.
A Digital Marketing Manager must have at least five years of experience in digital marketing or a related field. Social media marketing experience is beneficial. Experience with website building and optimization is a plus. Candidates should have some experience in team building, leadership and project management.
Qualified candidates are asked to send their updated CV.