• Work with senior managers to develop a comprehensive cross-channel online marketing strategy.
• Identify, analyze, evaluate and execute strategic digital media partnerships.
• Perform research; deal sourcing, origination and negotiation of digital partnership & SLA.
• Collaborate on the corporate communication calendar and overall marketing plan.
• Responsible for SEM, SEO audit and suggest areas of improvement.
• Suggest and manage improvements in landing pages and other conversion optimization tools.
• Collaborate and contribute to the Company’s content strategy and editorial planning.
• Work in collaboration with the management team for projects about defined strategy, digital campaigns and business needs.
• Generate an ROI dashboard for marketing activities for sales and leadership teams.
• Ensure quality control for all brand/marketing related projects.
• Perform strategy and competitive monitoring.
• Team Management: Supervise Tele Sales Agents and provide leadership
• Achieve Tele Sales targets and perform as per company standards
• Must have a relevant university degree in communication or Marketing.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years managing a Digital Marketing Department.
• MUST have working experience in a Micro Finance.
• Experience in Managing Tele Sales will be an added advantage
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to establish superior relationships.
Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered for an Interview.