You will ensure our brand and products are positioned well, always stocked, manage continuous activations + be the liaison between us and the markets.
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
We are the umbrella brand for Brown’s Cheese, Delia’s Ice Cream and The Cracker Shack. Browns Food Co. produces a range of high quality natural cheeses, fast moving commodities e.g. cheddar and mozzarella as well as butter and yoghurt.
We are seeking to recruit a highly talented individual to fill in the following position:
The role holder is responsible for delivering the company products as assigned to different customer locations and maintaining the vehicle(s) assigned.
This position will be based in Tigoni, Kiambu County.
• Load products onto the delivery truck.
• Delivering company products as directed in a safe, timely and responsible manner.
• Counter - checking all the products before dispatch.
• Maintaining good customer relationships.
• Maintaining the company vehicles by ensuring that they are free from damage and are consistently kept clean and presentable at all times
• Ensuring that the vehicles are well serviced and in good condition to perform duties satisfactorily by keeping tab of the service due dates and relaying the same to the Administrator in good time
• Monitoring vehicle’s insurance and parking tickets renewals
• Maintaining regular checks on the vehicles and reporting malfunctions to the Administration Manager as soon as possible
• Ensuring the vehicles are well refrigerated
• Deliver and collect the vehicle(s) from the garage when they are in need of repair
• Support the administrative function as a messenger by delivering and picking any other items as instructed.
• Compile the parking receipts and submit the same as required.
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Proven work experience as a Salesman Driver or similar position
• Previous experience in a FMCG field will be an added advantage.
• Physical stamina to load and unload products.
• Excellent navigation skills and proficiency in using navigation applications to find delivery locations.
• Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule.
• Excellent communication abilities.
• Flexible, Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
• Ability to foster great people relations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.