The Ecommerce Executive will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing our eCommerce platform and ensuring a significant online presence.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, highly motivated, and a team player with strong Excel and organizational abilities.
The executive will also be responsible for the research and development of new online marketing strategies, analyze data sets to drive new business, and offer performance insights that exceed our expectations.
Online Promotional Activity Plan
• Drive to maximize sales and margin while creating a consistent online brand experience
• Conceptualize, design, and implement relevant campaigns across social media and google platforms to drive visibility and business
• Analyze and optimize product placement on the retailer website to ensure “perfect store online/shop-in-shop”
• Identify unique, underdeveloped, emerging or new, products or categories, based on statistical analysis, competitive landscape, customer feedback, and web analytics
Online Shopper Customer Behavior
• Generate and drive online shopper customer behavior understanding to optimize purchase and product interaction paths
• Design and increase the impact of the online marketing investment through continuous improvement by measuring, analyzing and interpreting campaign results and utilizing this information to improve return on investment for future campaigns. Assortment
• Identify merchandise assortment voids/opportunities specific to the online business
• Play a critical role in the development of an exclusive online assortment
Analyzing e-commerce channels performance by examining the markets, trends, and sales data
• B Comm Degree /Marketing or equivalent;
• Min 2-3 years of experience
• Customer Management, preferably in the Tech industry
• Online merchandising experience is strongly preferred
• Strategic thinking: Very good