Must possess strong knowledge and hands on experience with Wiring, fabrication, assembly and troubleshooting of Electrical panels
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN / PANEL ELECTRICIAN - KENYAN CITIZEN – 2 Positions
Position:Electrical technician / Panel Electrician
Locations: Nairobi & Mombasa
Industry:Solar PV /Water Pumping/ Treatment systems
Age Group: 30 – 35 years
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree / Diploma in Electrical / technical or related field
• Must be a Certified Electrician
• Must be a Certified Solar PV level 3 Certification
• Minimum 4 + years’ hands – on experience in installation, programming, troubleshooting of Solar PV / Inverter systems
• Must possess strong knowledge and hands on experience with Wiring, fabrication, assembly and troubleshooting of Electrical panels
• Must possess hands on experience with Maintenance, Wiring and troubleshooting of Electric motors
• Experience in installation and troubleshooting VFD’s and PLC’s would be an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
• Install, Program and troubleshoot Solar PV/ Inverter Systems
• Installing, Wiring, Programming and troubleshooting Electric panels, Electric motors etc.
• Manage a team of Technicians
• Responsible for Report writing and site progress reports
Salary: Based on Background and Experience of the Candidate with an indicative range of gross
Kshs. 40,000 to 50,000.
Other benefits as per company’s policy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.