1) Configuring enhancements and fixes in ERP applications, including the delivery of complex objects in (PLSQL).
2) Developing queries and customized reports.
3) Building custom workflows in various areas such as Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, and other knowledge of forms personalization.
4) Exposure to 3rd party integration tools such as a supplier collaboration portal and/or a 3PL/4PL system is a major plus.
5) Create Interface & conversions, Menu's, Forms and Functions and good in PL/SQL packages, procedures and SQL scripts.
6) Supporting technical and Functional configuration, including table creation/extension to
7) Support enhanced the use and supportability of the supply chain and finance modules on MarsTrack ERP as well as other touchpoint systems.
8) Analyzing, designing, and implementing integrated customized solutions to meet approved functional requirements and specifications.
9) Ensuring data security is designed into each developed application.
10) Creating and maintaining technical documentation
11) Facilitating testing of enhancements, fixes, patches, and upgrades
12) Resolving technical issues related to the code, configuration, and performance of the applications.
13) Diagnosing production issues, identifying and implementing fixes in collaboration with DBAs, system administrators, and functional team.