Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Employer: A LARGE FLOWER FARM
Ref No: SGK-FMM-01-2022
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Bachelors degree in marketing or any related field.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Able to develop and implement targeted marketing plans.
• Produce accurate and detailed marketing budgets.
Experience: At least 5 years working experience as a marketing manager in a flower growing and exporting company.
Flower marketing manager key roles include:
• Develop demand for the farm's flowers in new markets.
• Aim to have 5 anchor customers in targeted markets.
• Expand and diversify the farm's current international flower market.
• Develop a pricing strategy for new markets and potential customers in collaboration with the farm manager and finance & sales department.
• Gather market intelligence and monitor market trends and assess demand for current flower varieties.
• Conduct market survey to determine future flower market trends.
• Determine success of the marketing strategy and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing through consultation with the market and determine the best new varieties to introduce into the market.
• Updating the company website with new products and systems.
Salary: KSHS. 200,000 - 250,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured