• Carry out heavy Vehicle services as specified in the repair order
• Ensure all services are performed thoroughly and in accordance with good quality practices and procedures, adhering company’s standards.
• Observe honest and ethical practice of genuine replacement of parts and services rendered, according to the checklist and scope of work.
• Receiving the out of order equipment or vehicles and opening a Job Card.
• Following the repairing process to complete the job at time and at limited budget including arranging the lists of required spare parts
• Coordinate with store and procurement to get the spare parts
• Prepares the required reports (daily - weekly - monthly)
• Supervise the safety at workshop
• Manage manpower, and be sure that number of hours worked is minimum as possible
• Whatever requirements related to his section.
Reports Generated: -
• Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Report
• Safety Technical Report
• Technical Report