Front desk officers will be responsible for taking care of guests and customers. Their work mainly involves interacting with customers and business partners, either in person or through phone calls. They also assist in organizing work documents and firm logistics.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks
- Record meeting minutes and dictations
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.