The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating search campaigns, as well as implementing techniques and search optimization strategies. Some of these responsibilities will be monitoring rankings, working closely with the marketing department on strategy, technical execution of SEO campaigns, content production or outsourcing, and a variety of other related tasks.
As a Google Adwords/SEO Specialist, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
• Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
• Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
• Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
• Writing engaging copy for adverts
• Making creative suggestions for advert templates
• Account management of clients
• Relationship building and business development
• Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
• Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
• Add, track, and manage conversions in AdWords
• Create & own the road map of initiatives to support strategic objectives to optimize SEO
• Report on the effectiveness of SEO and ensure positive ROI for each SEO initiative
• 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with a PPC focus at a consumer-focused company or agency with a demonstrated track record of driving results
• Knowledge of digital marketing best practices including local search, review marketing, social media, web content and paid advertising
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc)
• Highly proficient in building, optimizing and ranking local Google My Business profiles
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Working knowledge of Wordpress
• Strong analytical skills, troubleshooting skills, and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Advanced knowledge in SEO strategies, tactics and execution
• Knowledge of Google Search Console
• Require a strong attention to detail
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database and/or display advertising campaigns
If you feel that you are suited for this position please send us your CV with contactable references.