Duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Proficiency in design and video editing software (Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After effects & Premier Pro).
- Produce high-quality creative videos/designs for use on both online and offline platforms.
- Ensure visual communication consistency and brand standards are met.
- Creating a wide range of videos, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites images using the relevant design software tools.
- Produce Mock-up designs to be used in illustrating various marketing executions.
- Read through the clients’ brief and come up with the required illustrations for the job. Work on a variety of briefs to develop and design high-quality materials for the company to use in promoting its products, brands, and corporate identity.
- Effectively employ colour, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various video editing, print and layout techniques when designing projects and materials.
- At a minimum, be effective at; studying design briefs to determine requirements, conceptualizing visuals, preparing and presenting ideas, using appropriate colours and layouts, working with marketing team for final design, testing videos and graphics on various media, amending designs, and ensuring designs are on brand.
- Creatively produce new ideas, designs, videos and concepts as well as contribute to creative briefs as required.
- Design and develop video, print and electronic material designs as required – including materials for merchandise, brochures, banners, billboards, posters, magazines, websites, packaging, displays, newsletters, etc.
- Translate data into easy-to-understand video, graphics and presentations.
- Effectively use the latest software and technology to ensure high-quality videos, designs and materials are developed.
Skills, knowledge, and professional requirements:
- · A minimum of a Diploma in Video Editing, Graphic Design/Creative Arts.
- · Strong knowledge and a broad familiarity in Social Media Designs.
- · Proven experience in Video and Graphic design field.
- · Should be keen on time management as well as task prioritization.
- · Hands-on Skills / Extensive Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop and any other relevant design software.
- · Ability to work methodically and on deadline – willing to go the extra mile to complete work on time.
- · A Creative mind with new ideas to bring life to the company.
- · Extremely high attention to detail – strives for perfection in video editing, design and content.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- · A keen eye for design aesthetics and details.
- · Must be able to work under pressure and minimal supervision.
- · Enthusiasm in current trending video editing and designs arts.
- · Ability to work alone or in a team.
Working with us:
- The ideal candidate should be able to commute or access our Thika Road/Roysambu Offices Easily.
- Candidates with a portfolio stand a higher chance of consideration for an interview.