The successful candidate will be responsible for strategically leading and planning for all HR activities that will attract, support and retain a vibrant and productive workforce and enable the desired organizational performance.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Head of HR and Support Services – Nairobi
Our clients in the Healthcare Sector are seeking to recruit a Head of HR and Support Services. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for strategically leading and planning for all HR activities that will attract, support and retain a vibrant and productive workforce and enable the desired organizational performance. The ideal candidate Must have experience working in the Health Sector.
• Strategically lead and plan for all HR activities that will attract, support and retain a vibrant and productive workforce and enable the desired organizational performance.
• Coordinate with all Heads of Department in planning and forecasting for the workforce required involving skills, numbers and positions in accordance with the business objectives.
• Manage the recruitment and selection, induction and orientation programmes in accordance with the HR strategic plan.
• Develop and coordinate processes that ensures effective implementation of the staff development programs in accordance with the HR strategic plan.
• Coordinate the management of staff welfare and wellness programmes in accordance with HR strategic plan.
• Manage industrial relations, disciplinary and grievance machinery in accordance with the code of conduct and HR manual.
• Develop and manage effective employee communication processes and tools and accordance with business objectives.
• Ensure development and implementation of a training and development framework to support the strategic objectives of the Hospital.
• Develop and manage a comprehensive staff welfare program that facilitates staff retention and motivation.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Master’s Degree in a related field.
• Professional HR certification and Practising licenses.
• Must have above five years’ experience post qualification in a medium or large company in a human resource role, with four years in a managerial role.
• Strong business acumen; thorough understanding of business goals, vision, culture and environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
• Strong sense of customer service Client and relationship management
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Proactive, innovative and problem solving skills
• Analytical skills: ability to analyze data from multiple sources
• Self-starter, self-motivated; ability to work autonomously
• Collaborative team player
Monthly Gross Salary: Competitive Package depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 20th Jan 2024
To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3Tkhqd5
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.