• Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
• Manage online and phone reservations.
• Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data.
• Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay).
• Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
• Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities.
• Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner.
• Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
• Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests.
• Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
• Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area.
• Enforce rules and policies of the hotel.
• Two years experience in the hospitality industry.
• Diploma in hotel management or related field.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Well-presented and professional appearance.
• Competency with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to learn on the job.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must have flexible hours