DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting memos, letters and reports.
- Reviewing job descriptions and preparing job advertisements.
- Organizing Staff induction and on-boarding programs.
- Processing salaries, allowances, benefits and final dues.
- Updating the human resource information systems data.
- Undertaking training needs analysis, projections and developing training tutorials.
- Implementing human resource management policies, regulations, procedures and systems.
- Supporting the recruitment processes.
- Payroll processing.
- Support in implementation of training manuals.
- Participate in handling personnel grievances and other related matters.
- Coordinating the staff separation processes.
- Disseminating internal communication to staff in a timely manner.
- Participate in disciplinary processes Handle inquiries in the HR office promptly and courteously.
- Any other duty as assigned by the management
Experience and skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- People management skills and emotional maturity .
- Documentation and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management or its equivalent.
- CHRP Finalist / IHRM Membership will be an added advantage.
- Must have a good understanding and practical knowledge of the various employment laws.
- Must be computer/ IT proficient .
- Candidate must be honest, a team player, and able to multi task.