The successful candidate MUST have extensive experience dealing with the Ministry of Labour, Unions, Federation of Kenya Employers, Government Official and Outside Agencies. A wealth of experience dealing with a semi-skilled workforce is mandatory. He/she Must have a practicing IHRM License.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting & interviewing plan for each open position identifying an effective source.
• Assists with development & implementation of performance evaluation & rewards system.
• Implement employee relations, social, employee support and welfare activities.
• Provide guidance and consultation regarding regulatory compliance, litigation avoidance, conflict management & dispute resolution.
• Provide day-to-day benefit administration services & act as the key point of contact for the medical scheme.
• Coordinate implementation/ maintenance of HRIS.
• Administration of the company benefits programs.
• Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training and development activities.
• Manage payroll inputs, statutory records and obligations.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or a related field.
• Higher Diploma in HR Management from a recognized institution.
• Registered full member of IHRM with a valid practicing license.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar HR Manager role.
• Technical skill in recruitment & selection, employee relation, learning & development and HR policies.
• Proven experience as a HR Generlist.
• Good knowledge of labour laws.
• Excellent communication & people skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 250,000 – 350,000 /= (Approx. 2,297 – 3,216 USD).
Position level: Upper Mid-Level.
Job Type: Permanent Position.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 10th May 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***