IAM Control Operations Analyst at Cigna
Software & Data
2 years experience in all aspects of computer operations or an equivalent combination of education and work experience Preferred: 2-4 years in developing, implementing, and/or operating IAM systems and controls
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
At Cigna, we're more than a health insurance company. We're a global health service company. Identity and Access Management is an integral part of IT whose mission is to enforce the principle of Least Privilege through regular Reviews and other Technical Access Controls while preserving Compliance for testing by external auditors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Identity Governance Management Analyst will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of Identity Access Reviews, Entitlement Management, and RBAC. Access Controls are operated to enforce the principle of Least Privilege and meet stringent regulatory requirements. These controls are tested by external auditors for accuracy and completeness which requires flawless and consistent execution. The Identity Governance Management Analyst will also be responsible for building and presenting control execution evidence to auditors while looking for opportunities to improve control execution for improved completeness, accuracy, and efficiency.
You will work from our Nairobi offices, in close collaboration with team members in the UK and Kuala Lumpur. We expect you to work at least 40% from a Cigna office, the rest of the time you can work from home.
You will be involved in the transition from RSA Lifecycle and Governance to Saviynt Cloud.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assess authentication and authorization schemas with application/system (SME) Subject Matter Experts.
- Educate system SMEs on the regulatory eco-system and communicate how individual applications and systems interact with each other.
- Assist systems owner SMEs in the identification of regulatory scope in their environment. This includes but is not limited to identifying environments, servers, user population, system functions, and permissions.
- Document positive and negative attestation of system scope.
- Document in-scope accounts and their effective permissions in preparation for Access Reviews.
- Analyze the business need of current accounts and effective permission sets.
- Support the design, implementation, and use of Entitlement Management capabilities in Access Management tools.
- Upload system data into Identity Governance tools. (Identity what data is uploaded. Validate the correctness of the data. Check frequency data gets renewed.)
- Execute Access Reviews manually and within Identity Governance tools. Manage user, privileged, and Service Accounts
- Support provisioning and termination controls
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
Job Specific Core Competencies
- Hands-on experience in Identity and Access Management tools such as Saviynt and RSA Lifecycle and Governance, CyberArk, and Active Directory
- Experience with application entitlements and Role Based Access Controls
- Knowledge/Experience in SOX/SOC1/SOC2 Compliance Controls and information security best practices
- Experience with soliciting and documenting detailed business/audit requirements
- Basic experience working in the fields of Identity and Access Management and Privileged Access Management.
- Active Directory
- SQL – Oracle
- Familiar with managing stories on Jira boards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer focus. Ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Supportive, customer focused
- Reporting and documentation
- Proactive and positive mindset
- Education/Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Sciences, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- 2 years experience in all aspects of computer operations or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Preferred: 2-4 years in developing, implementing, and/or operating IAM systems and controls
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured