The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of shipping container maintenance, repair processes, and a proven track record of managing and leading technical teams
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Maintenance and Repair Lead – Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, one of the leading container solutions group in Kenya ,is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Maintenance and Repair Lead to oversee our container maintenance and repair operations. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of shipping container maintenance, repair processes, and a proven track record of managing and leading technical teams.
• Lead and manage a team of 4 technicians responsible for container maintenance and repair.
• Oversee all aspects of container maintenance and repair operations, ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
• Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs to extend the lifespan of containers.
• Conduct regular inspections and quality checks on repaired containers.
• Implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and quality.
• Generate reports on maintenance and repair performance and present findings to senior management.
• Relevant Bachelor's degree In Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in container maintenance and repair, with at least 2 years in a leadership or supervisory role.
• In-depth knowledge of container maintenance, repair techniques, and industry standards.
• Strong technical and mechanical aptitude.
• Excellent leadership and team management skills.
• Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
Salary: Kes 150,000
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured