OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A WINNING TEAM
Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company Limited is mandated to provide Water and Sanitation Services within the County of Nairobi. As part of our continued growth and team strengthening, we are looking for self-motivated, qualified, competent, seasoned and talented professionals capable of operating in a fast paced and demanding environment in the following positions.
This is an excellent opportunity for career progression.
JOB TITLE: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE – ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
DIRECTORATE: Technical Services
LOCATION: Headquarters/Regions/Outer Stations
REPORTS TO: Electrical Engineering Coordinator
SUPERVISES: Technicians Electrical
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 2NO
To ensure that water works, water supply and distribution, sewage works are improved & sustained at set levels through optimum utilization and proper maintenance and rehabilitation of all electrical equipments and instruments.
• Design and supervision of electrical systems and control panels for water and wastewater treatment plants, offices, pumping stations, generators and boreholes.
• Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance on the items above is undertaken on regular basis.
• Develop maintenance schedules.
• Provide guidance and supervision of Technical Staff.
• Supervise installation, servicing and maintenance of all electrical equipments and instruments.
• Prepare tender documents for the installation works to be undertaken.
• Ensure that the right quality and quantity of spare parts is maintained at appropriate levels.
• Initiate planning and budgeting for works in the Electrical operations.
• Monitoring and evaluation of technical works.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized learning institution.
Registered as Graduate Engineer with EBK/IEK.
Have completed their Bachelor’s degree in the last five years
Note: The holder of the position will be deployed upon successful completion of a one and half years training period.
The application should also be attached with a detailed CV with three referees’ and their day time contacts, testimonials and copies of academic and professional qualifications, email address and quote the reference number of the position applied.
The envelope should be sealed and properly labeled on top with the job ref of the position for which you are applying. The applications are to be sent or delivered to the address indicated below:-
Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
Kampala Road, Off Enterprise Road, Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 30656 - 00100
NAIROBI - KENYA
The deadline for submission of applications is 4 p.m. Friday 10th December, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification
NAIROBI CITY WATER AND SEWERAGE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER