1. Be responsible for installation, commissioning and acceptance for outside plant (OSP) project;
2. OSP construction planning;
3. Manage OSP subcontractors and deal with issues on site;
4. Collection and management of OSP as-built documents and temporary documents.
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Engineering Project-OSP Engineer-Senior-L3