1. Be responsible for power access of site construction, make sure power is available on time;
2.Assist outsourcing manager to acquire and evaluate outsourcing resources, assist purchase department to confirm SOW, Responsibility Matrix and outsourcing items;
3. Collect local laws and regulations related to power access application;
4. Quality control of power access based on local technical standards and contract requirements;
5. Progress tracking of power access construction;
6. Budget of power access and cost control.
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Engineering Project-Power Acquisition Manager-Senior-L4