1. Responsible for the commissioning, debugging, cutover, and acceptance of power products;
2. Responsible for subcontractors' personnel technical guidance.
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Engineering Project-Power Product Engineer-Junior-L5