The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the line manager to develop a marketing strategy resulting in revenue growth, identifying convertible leads, creating, and building the brand of the company internally and externally. He/she Must have at least 3 years’ sales experience working in the same position in the Automotive
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products and expand & develop marketing portfolios.
• Implement all marketing plans with the desired level of productivity, effectiveness and efficiency within time and cost.
• Follow up on leads by calling, writing emails, or physically visiting potential clients.
• Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for company products.
• Run Ad campaigns on Social Media-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
• Manage Google Ads platform (experience with Re-marketing campaign), Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads platform, etc.
• Develop, implement, and continuously update marketing policies and procedures.
• Manage all marketing, branding, advertisement & promotional activities.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote company products. This will include the selection of products and accessories to be displayed during promotional activities and will be done in conjunction with sales departments.
• Gather market intelligence and monitor market trends, assessing demand for the current product, future potential of the current product and potential for new the product.
• Manage the annual budget to cater for marketing projects and visibility as well as CSR projects.
• Must have a degree in BSc/BA in Marketing, business administration, social studies, or relevant field.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years and above of proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role.
• Must have a good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
• Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g., CRM).
• Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g., Web Trends).
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
• Creativity and commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
• Strong ethics and reliability.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 70,000 – 110,000 /= (Approx. – (700- 1,100 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Entry Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 11th March 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.