Employment Status/ Type : FULL TIME
Position Reporting to: VP- GROWTH & OPERATIONS
Job Purpose/Summary: We are looking for an ambitious and result driven individual for the position of Brand and Marketing Manager. This will be a great opportunity for someone who demonstrates diligence in work, has thorough understanding of marketing needs and possesses considerable experience in supporting operations planning processes.
• Development, formulation and implementation of all marketing strategies and initiatives.
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns and analyzing KPIs
• Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
• Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Organizing events and product exhibitions
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Management of execution of brand plans, strategies and activities.
• Monitor, control and report brand performance.
• Study and interpret sales performance and competitor activities and recommend long term brand strategy development.
• Support in the execution of sales and operations planning process to ensure forecast management.
• Collaborate with sales teams in development of trade marketing plans
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field
• At least 5 years' experience in sales, preferably in healthcare industry
• Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
• Good organization and administrative skills
• A strong team player and have solid computer skills
• Ability to perform with minimal supervision
• Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Professional and highly self-motivated
• Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
Send your updated CV on or before Monday 17th May, 2021 at 5.00pm. Please note that only the candidates who meet the eligible criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.