Mechanic for a fleet management & valuation company
Summit Recruitment & Search
Driver & Transport Services
The successful candidate MUST have a certificate or diploma in Automotive engineering and atleast 5 years of experience
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Mechanic for a fleet management & valuation company – Nairobi, Kenya.
Our client, specializing in Fleet Management Systems-Vehicle tracking and Monitoring Devices, is looking to recruit a qualified Mechanic responsible for inspecting, repairing vehicles, overseeing maintenance inspections, monitor inventory and assemble mechanical components. The successful candidate MUST have a certificate or diploma in Automotive engineering and atleast 5 years of experience.
• Inspecting vehicle engines and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
• Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
• Conducting routine maintenance work with the aim of ensuring vehicle functionality and longevity, repair of brake and steering systems.
• Diagnose and repair electrical and electronic systems.
• Replace/Repair vehicle transmissions and fuel components as needed.
• Repairing cooling components and systems including air conditioners and engine cooling.
• Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
• Perform emissions inspection, safety checks and similar regulated vehicle examinations.
• Ability to give feedback to both the clients and the sales teams promptly.
• Any role that may be assigned by your supervisor.
• Must have a Diploma /Certificate in Automotive Engineering and be a fully qualified Motor vehicle Technician.
• Must have at least 5 years of RECENT post-qualification experience in a reputable motor dealership
• Must have auto electrical qualification of Diagnostic status.
• Stable work history preferably working experience on Japanese and German brands
• Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: A monthly gross of between 50,000 to 60,000
Career Level: Entry-Level.
Job Type: 1-year contract.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 12th June 2023.
To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/44WdQsK
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured