Organizing the office and assisting associates in optimizing processes Sorting and distributing communications promptly
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
( Salary range is Ksh.70,000 - Ksh.100,000)
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Sort and distribute communications on time
- Create and update records ensuring the accuracy and validity of information
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues
- Proven experience in a relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Degree in business management or any other related field
- At least two to three years of experience
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
- Must be of between 30-40 years of age.
- Must be of vibrant characteristics
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.