Typical Responsibilities include :
• The ability to use standard software (Microsoft 365) packages in particular Word and Excel and going forward learn bespoke package if required.
• Typing, preparing and collating reports.
• Filing and maintaining an efficient filing system.
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
• Organizing documents for meeting.
• Boardroom preparation.
• Managing database.
• Managing and prioritising workload.
• Verbal and written communication.
• Tact, discretion, diplomacy and as our work entails high level of confidentiality to be maintain, any transgression would lead to immediate dismissal
• Computer and technical skills. Competency in Office 365, in particular word and excel software packages.
• Punctuality and attention to detail
• Typing and note-taking.
• Problem solving and critical thinking
• Attention to detail.
• Customer service abilities.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Ability to be proactive.
• Someone who has worked in a legal office would have a distinct advantage.