PCLAN Engineer at NTT Ltd
Engineering & Technology
Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Working at NTT
- Take responsibility for the establishment of the system by planning, executing the selection, configuration and testing of server hardware, software, local area network and wide area networks.
- Ensure that application software is available to users by testing, installing, configuring and upgrading new and existing application software to ensure that it performs without fault.
- Advise on and establish the policy and procedure that govern creation and maintenance of user accounts.
- Take responsibility for the development and implementation of a back-up and recovery policy.
- Ensure that the system hardware and software are compatible and capable of the required performance metrics.
- Take responsibility for the security of the system by managing security permissions within the system and within systems to which it is connected.
- Document the systems environment and required to generate a variety of system reports, including the design of custom reports using the relevant system reporting services.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
A career at NTT means:
- Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
- Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
- Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
- Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured