We are looking to recruit a Plant supervisor who will work on ensuring that sorting operations, storage procedure and machinery maintenance are adhered to at all times.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Location: Thogoto- Kikuyu
Summary of Role
We are looking to recruit a Plant supervisor who will work on ensuring that sorting operations, storage procedure and machinery maintenance are adhered to at all times. The candidate will report to the COO.
We are a waste management and recycling company. We are engaged in waste collection, material recovery, composting and recycling. We recycle 95% of the waste we collect. We are the largest waste management company in Kenya and have 300 staff.
• Managing of all aspects of the company’s waste sorting sites (‘mixed recovery facilities)
o Stock management (incoming= sorting=storage=exit)
o Sorting quality
o Baling quality
o Storage system
• Management of all staff at the sites
• Operational efficiency & improvements
• Ability to supervise non-technical staff
• Ability to follow given plant process structure
• Highly reliable and diligent
• Must also have good skills in maintenance planning to ensure that plant equipment are available all the time.
• Good communications skills
• Bsc/Diploma in Electrical And/or mechanical and/or other relevant field
• Background in production (or alternatively maintenance)
• At least 5 years experience, 3 of which must have been in a supervisory role.
• Experience in people management, process management and basic machinery maintenance.
• Experience in factory/industrial setting as a production or related supervisor is a must.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.