Please note that we, New Age Associates, do not charge any fees to the prospective job seekers for their placement. If you receive any call or email request for fees payment, please do not pay. All fees are charges to the clients only
Nationality: Kenyan Citizens
Industry: Renewable Energy sector.
Salary: Competitive and will be based on background and experience.
Joining: As soon as possible.
Qualification and Skills
• A degree or diploma in relevant manufacturing field.
• 8-10 years’ experience in a similar role
• Outstanding leadership skills and should possess good communication skills, inter-personal skills, analytical skills, drafting skills, updated knowledge of latest statutes
Roles and Responsibilities
• Leading and managing implementation of manufacturing strategy.
• Coordinating internally with all company departments for efficient production process.
• Ensure production complies with quality standards and specifications.
• Preparation and adherence to manufacturing budget, manage waste control and optimize costs.
• Managing productivity through monitoring availability and utilization of equipment’s, raw materials and manpower.
• Have a thorough understanding of all operations and maintenance issues and ensure appropriate planning and execution of preventive and opportunistic maintenance.
If your qualification and background matches, you can email us your profile.